One of the reasons why Clarkson's David D. Reh School of Business is lauded as one of the best business schools in the nation is because we are different—in a good way. Our undergraduate business programs and graduate business programs stand out because we design curricula and experiences outside the classroom in partnership with business leaders and proven entrepreneurs, to meet the targeted needs of the world's most innovative companies.
These companies seek students who can ignite ideas across people and fields, and lead across the traditional boundaries of marketing, economics, finance, accounting, human resources, international relations and organizational communications. Students who bring solid business know-how with insight into engineering, global supply chain management, financial analysis, data analytics, information systems and more.
That’s exactly the type of career-launching business education you will receive at Clarkson. You will graduate with the confidence and resume that show you have the mindset, skillset and experience needed for outstanding career opportunities. And it's those unparalleled career placement rates (97% in your chosen field) and great starting salaries that also drive national recognition of the Reh School of Business.
Designed in partnership with industry leaders, each of our undergraduate business majors blends two or more disciplines to build a highly effective and dynamic degree:
- Business Intelligence & Data Analytics (technology, management and operations)
- Engineering & Management (management, engineering, science and technology)
- Financial Information & Analysis (finance, accounting, technology and economics)
- Global Supply Chain Management (operations, marketing, technology, and economics)
- Innovation & Entrepreneurship (marketing, management, technology and economics)
- Mathematical Economics (mathematics, economics)
Business Graduate Programs at Clarkson are powered by the same interdisciplinary spirit, merging the best practices of business management with a global, sustainable, technology-driven perspective:
Connor Bayly, BS Financial Information and Analysis
*Healthcare MBA program is the only program that is accredited by both AACSB and CAHME