Core Research Expertise
- Removal of particles from waste streams.
- Film deposition methods.
- Additive manufacturing.
- Plasma treatments.
- Colloidal slurries for CMP and controlled material removal.
- Metrology, non-destructive testing and quality assurance.
- Computational modeling and simulation.
- Education and training for graduate student research, undergraduate student research, and internships.
- Colloids, polymers, metals, and composites.
- Surfaces and interfaces.
- Micro- and nano-particles.
- Metal organic frameworks.
- Smart materials.
- Thin and thick film coatings.
- Materials for energy storage devices.
- Advanced battery construction.
- Wearable electronic devices.
- Lightweight structures.
- Medical devices.
Meet Our Faculty
Websites, Quad Charts, and a searchable database for keywords and technical terms.
CAMP is sponsored by:
The Center for Advanced Materials Processing at Clarkson University is a NYSTAR designated Center for Advanced Technology