The Student Support Services (SSS) program provides support services to low-income students, first generation college students, and disabled students enrolled in post-secondary education programs. The goal of SSS program is to increase the college retention and graduation rates of its participants and help students make the transition from one level of higher education to the next.
Clarkson University receives funds annually to support the SSS program on campus. Additionally, the SSS office screens and refers non-qualifying students to Clarkson-funded tutoring services and academic assistance.
- Undergraduate Programs
- Graduate Programs
- Continuing & Professional Education
- School of Arts & Sciences
- Lewis School of Health Sciences
- Reh School of Business
- Coulter School of Engineering
- Beacon Institute for Rivers and Estuaries
- Institute for a Sustainable Environment
- Institute for STEM Education
- Academic Affairs
- Student Achievement Services
- Academic Calendar
- Campus Life