The health, safety and well-being of our faculty and staff are Clarkson University’s top priority. From competitive benefits and policies to on-site wellness programs, we provide resources to support you and your family’s health, safety and happiness.
Clarkson believes in engaging employees through its robust work culture and creating a culture of physical, financial, social, emotional and community wellness. Several programs and interventions are in place to support employees in this regard including the Employee Assistance program, Health Advocates, TIAA financial advisors, fitness facilities, time off, flexible work arrangements and more. We feel proud that we have been able to create a deep sense of community and engagement at Clarkson.
Call 877-622-4327 (365 days a year, 24/7)
- Offers support, guidance and resources that can help you resolve personal issues and meet life’s challenges.
- Other services offered: Phone-Based Consultations, Face-to-Face Counseling, Crisis Intervention, Work/Life Balance, National Network
The guiding principles of the University Art Collection are to advance and encourage creative thinking, advance scholarship, generate communication and academic discourse, promote diversity and inclusion, and provide an example of the vital role art plays in culture, society, and education. These important works are displayed in shared spaces across campus exposing the Clarkson Community to works from around the world.
Clubs & Organizations for Faculty & Staff
Laurentian Chapter of Adirondack Mountain Club
Hiking, bicycling, paddling, snowshoeing, and cross-country ski trips in the region, our calendar is available on the website.
CU Contact: Tom Ortmeyer
Grateful Oars Rowing Club
CU Contact: Boris Jukic
Azure Mountain Friends
Trail, tower and summit maintenance, and members also volunteer to steward on the mountain.
The Clarkson Club
An organization of Clarkson Employees, Spouses and Partners whose mission is to enhance the University and strengthening its ties to the community by promoting both social interaction and service.
Clarkson University offers many programs and resources to assist employees with planning for and dealing with a wide range of financial situations.
- Retirement Planning resources and tools.
- Financial Planning services:Our partner, TIAA offers personalized financial planning services to help you reach your retirement goals at no cost. You can receive advice online and by phone.
- Flexible Spending Account
- Tuition Assistance