Upcoming Career Fair
Career Fair at Clarkson Is A Great Opportunity for Employers and Students!
The twice-a-year event draws more than 150 employers who want to meet and network with outstanding Clarkson students from all majors, class years and graduate levels. Statistics show that more than 40 percent of our students accepting full time employment were first introduced to their employer at Career Fair.
The Fall 2023 Career Fair will take place September 12 - 14, 2023.
Registration is open until September 8, 2023.
Virtual Day - Tuesday, September 12th
In Person Day - Wednesday, September 13th
Interview Day - Thursday, September 14th
Registration is expected to open up through Handshake on June 20th. If you have any questions, please contact Jo Roberts, Career Coach, email@example.com. The deadline to register is Friday, September 8, 2023.
When registering for the fair be sure to complete your registration - this includes choosing the majors you are recruiting for. Incomplete registrations will not be accepted or processed until that information is entered.
Please be sure to select the correct date/event type you are interested in registering for.
Virtual Event: Tuesday, September 12, 2023
- Time: 10 am - 3 pm
- Package Details
- Unlimited Reps for your Group or 1:1 Sessions with Students
- Access to Pre-Fair events and Virtual Day Fair
In-Person Event: Wednesday, September 13, 2023
- New Time: 12:30 - 5:30 pm
- Package Details
- Access to all pre-fair events (virtual and in person)
- 8' booth with 6' table and (2) chairs
- Electricity, if requested (limited booths available)
- (2) representatives included. (See Add-Ons below)
- Kick Off Reception & Thank You Reception
- Meals provided
- Add-Ons (additional fee)
- Up to (2) additional Reps, $50 each
- Participation in the Virtual Event on September 12th - $100 (discounted from $200)
- Interview Day, $50 per booth; meals included, on September 14th
12 - 1pm, Zoom
Employer Best Practices
10am - 3pm, Handshake
Virtual Career Fair
5 - 7pm, Ginny's Garden (outside Student Center)
Kick off Reception
6:30 - 8pm, Cheel Campus Center Club 99
Construction Industry Mixer
12:30 - 5:30pm, Cheel Campus Center
In-Person Career Fair
5:30 - 7pm, Cheel Campus Center Barben Rooms
Employer Thank You Reception
8am - 4pm, Cheel Campus Center
Organizations that participate in the #HireAKnight Program receive elevated recruitment services that increase their hiring visibility on campus. By joining the #HireAKnight efforts, your organization will provide funding for career programming and developmental opportunities available to Clarkson students. Program runs during the academic calendar year (August- May). You can sign up through Handshake today. Questions? Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.