Student Authorization of Federal Title IV Funds
Title IV Funds include Federal Student Direct Loans, Federal SEO Grant, Federal Pell Grant, Federal Perkins Loan, and Federal Parent PLUS Loan. Federal regulations require written authorization to apply these funds to cover any related educational expenses not included in your cost of attendance (i.e. parking fees, library charges, etc.) that may be charged to your account during the academic year. This form is due July 1 and can be completed through PeopleSoft.

Student Information Release Authorization
Please fill out a Student Information Release Authorization form.

Federal Direct Student Loan Entrance Counseling
Federal regulations require students with Federal Direct loans to complete this online session. 

Federal Direct Student Loan Master Promissory Note
Master Promissory Note is completed only once to cover all federal direct loans you will receive at Clarkson. You sign one note, which is good for up to ten years of study. If this is your first MPN, click on the Master Promissory Note link above and sign in under Manage my Direct Loan, You will be asked to enter your US Department of Education FSA ID. If you do not have an FSA ID, you will be guided on how to obtain. More detailed instructions for signing the master promissory note may be found at Loans.

Student Employment

Clarkson University employs a significant number of students on-campus and in the community through the Federal Work-Study Program. You will find information here about the following:

• Job Postings
• Work Hours
• Employment Eligibility
• Time Cards
• Non-work Study