Fieldwork through Clarkson's Department of Occupational Therapy.
Our program gives students all-important "aha!" moments, as they begin to make connections between didactic instruction and occupational therapy practice.
We provide excellent opportunities for students to:
- synthesize didactic coursework with clinical skills by applying theoretical and scientific constructs throughout the occupational therapy process
- understand and integrate the occupational needs of various client populations
- refine clinical skills through evidence based practice
- establish professional collaborative relationships with supervisors and future colleagues.
Clinical sites who accept a Clarkson University Occupational Therapy student can expect our students to be:
- competent in knowledge and foundational clinical skills
- innovative in occupation based treatment approaches
- prepared to advocate for clients, the community and the professional of occupational therapy