Order Your Transcripts

How can you get a copy of your Official Transcript?

Option 1 - Official Electronic Transcripts: Clarkson University has partnered with Parchment to manage the ordering, processing, and secure delivery of your official electronic Clarkson University transcript. Ordering an electronic transcript through Parchment is fast and easy, and transcripts are typically delivered in less than an hour.

To order an electronic transcript, current students and recent alumni should log into myCU (mycu.clarkson.edu) and select Order Transcript from the Academics menu in the left-hand navigation. From there, select Order an Electronic Transcript to be taken to our Parchment storefront. 
Students who no longer have access to their myCU account can visit the Parchment Website below to create an account and place a secure order.

Order Credentials from Parchment

Option 2 - Paper Transcripts: Clarkson will continue to provide hard-copy transcripts to any student whose financial obligations to the University have been met, free of charge. Current students, and recent alumni can request a transcript through their myCU account (mycu.clarkson.edu) by selecting Order Transcript from the Academics menu in the left-hand navigation. From there, select Order a Paper Transcript- it's simple! Students who no longer have access to their myCU account can submit a signed Academic Record Transcript Request. Please be advised that we are unable to issue a transcript if the request form is not signed by the student.

Information for Union Graduate College Alumni:

  • Union College or Graduate College Alumni with records before July 17, 2003, should send their requests to www.getmytranscript.org. Information is available at www.union.edu/registrar/transcripts-and-grades.  Questions can be directed to the Union College Registrar's Office at (518) 388-6109.  
  • Union Graduate College Alumni with records after July 18, 2003 may request an official transcript through Parchment. 
  • If you are not sure where your transcript may be held, please contact us at 315-268-2223 for assistance.

Fees for Official Transcripts

  • No fee will be charged for transcripts issued by Clarkson University, however students may request rush delivery of paper transcripts for an additional charge. Current rates for rush mailing are listed on the Academic Record Transcript Request form, and rush services cannot be requested online. If you require rush service, please complete the request form and submit it to sas@clarkson.edu.
  • All transcripts ordered through Parchment are subject to a $5 processing fee. Rush services are not available through Parchment, although most electronic transcripts are delivered within an hour.

How do you pay for your transcript(s)?

Fees for transcripts ordered through Parchment are paid directly to Parchment during the ordering process. For students who are submitting a PDF request form, payment can be submitted by check, money order, or credit card (Visa, MasterCard, or Discover). We strongly recommend that you do not send personal information such as credit card or social security number by email. Please include a telephone number with your information should we have further questions or need additional information. Transcripts cannot be charged to student accounts.

Unofficial Transcripts

Student Achievement Services only issues official Clarkson University transcripts. Current students have unrestricted access to their unofficial transcript by logging into myCU (mycu.clarkson.edu) and selecting Academics, then View Unofficial Transcript from the left navigation menu. Former students who wish to view their academic transcript should order an official copy, using one of the methods described above.

CTA Block