Clarkson University offers a dental plan to its employees in partnership with Delta Dental.
Enrolling and Changing Your Dental Coverage
Employees would be able to either enroll within 2 weeks of hire, during the annual open enrollment or in case of a life-changing event. Employees have 30 days to submit a life-changing event (example: marriage, divorce, birth/adoption of baby); once the 30 days have passed, employees need to wait for annual open enrollment.
Member ID cards are not mailed but can be printed on the website.
- Deductibles – Single $25 / Family $50
- Plan Year Benefit Maximum - $1000 per person on plan
- All claims will be processed up to that amount for each person then the member would pay anything over that amount at 20% or 40% major procedures.
- Preventative and Diagnostic coverage at 100%
- Does not apply to plan year benefit maximum and no deductible.
- Basic Dental Procedures covered at 80%
- Major Dental Procedures covered at 60%
- Plan Year Carry Over – if you have gone for both preventative/diagnostic appointments (2 cleanings/1 x-ray annually within plan year) you can carry over $250 of the unused $1000 per person and can be done for up to three years ($1000/$1250/$1500/$1750) with no break in coverage.