The minor in biology is composed of 20 of the 120 required credits for a bachelor's degree.
All courses are 3 credits unless noted.
Required Courses (9 credits)
- BY140 Biology I: Inheritance, Evolution & Diversity
- BY160 Biology II: Cellular & Molecular Biology
- and at least one of the following:
- BY214 Genetics
- BY222 Ecology
- BY320 Microbiology
- BY360 Physiology
Elective Courses (9 credits)
Students must take at least 9 credits of biology courses numbered 300 or above.
Laboratory Requirement (2 credits)
Students must take at least one of the following laboratory courses:
- BY224 General Ecology Laboratory (2 credits)
- BY142 Biology I Laboratory (2 credits)
- BY162 Biology II Laboratory (2 credits)
- BY322 Microbiology Laboratory (2 credits)
- BY362 Physiology Laboratory (2 credits)