- Flexible Spending Account Healthcare (FSA)
- Dependent Care Reimbursement Account (Daycare)
Flexible Spending Program Eligibility and Enrollment
- Employees MUST enroll and enter a new annual selection dollar amount.
- Must be re-elected each fiscal year, does not rollover from plan year to plan year.
Both Accounts are Use it or Lose it.
- Pre-tax money is available to use during each fiscal plan year (July 1 – June 30).
- Grace period, which allows you to continue to incur claims and use current fiscal plan year money up to Mid-September.
- Once grace period is over, if elected, you will start to use your new fiscal plan year money.
- Any unused money will be lost to you and returned to the University which is used to offset the UMR administration fees for the program.
Customer Service: 1-800-826-9781
- File Claims
- Upload Receipts
- Track Expenses
- Download Forms
- Manage Direct Deposit