Merit-Based Graduate Business Program Scholarships
All students applying for Reh School of Business graduate programs will automatically be considered for merit-based scholarships (degree programs only) and do not need to fill out a separate scholarship application. As long as funds are available, scholarships are given based on overall merits and strengths of the application.
Early Decision Award for Residential Business Programs
If you are an applicant who commits to Reh for a residential, cohort-based business one-year program (e.g. Potsdam-based MBA and CRC based Healthcare MBA) by the deadlines listed below, you will be eligible (upon enrollment in the program) to. receive an additional “Commit to Reh” award.
● Summer and Fall Quarter Start (Healthcare MBA): March 1st
● Spring Semester (Potsdam-based MBA): November 1st
● Fall Semester (Potsdam-based MBA): March 1st
Additional Scholarship Policies
● Candidates who have the GMAT (or equivalent) requirement waived as part of their application may still be considered for a merit-based scholarship. Levels will be based upon the overall merits of the application.
● Scholarship awards are for the full duration of enrollment in the program of study. Actual awards each semester/quarter are prorated based on credits pursued for that semester/quarter.
● Applicants who are receiving an employer benefit must select either the discount rate available through Clarkson’s agreement with their employer, or the merit-based scholarship award (the higher of the two), but not both.
● If a candidate receives course waivers, merit scholarships may still be awarded, however the award will be adjusted based upon actual total credits pursued for that program.