Cristina Liquori '11 MBA, Digital Marketing Manager for Lego UK/Ireland
General Admission Requirements
Admission is based on your drive, academics, references, test performance and how you'll fit into the program.
An application includes:
- transcripts from your undergraduate institution(s)
- GMAT/GRE scores (may not be needed for applicants with work experience, graduate degrees or other practical/applied skill sets)
- 3 letters of recommendation
International applicants also need:
- English Proficiency Testing: TOEFL of 80 or higher; or IELTS of 6.5 or higher
- certificate of finance to receive an I-20
All students applying for School of Business programs will automatically be considered for merit-based scholarships and need not fill out a separate scholarship form. Tuition or course waivers may also be awarded based on undergraduate work.
David D. Reh School of Business Graduate Programs Scholarship Levels:
- Fellowship (3.3 GPA, 550 GMAT) - $10,000
- Dean's (3.5 GPA, 600 GMAT) - $15,000
- Presidential (3.7 GPA, 650 GMAT) - $25,000
- Trustees (3.9 GPA, 700 GMAT) - $50,000
*Students will be assigned the appropriate scholarship level based on the criteria listed. GRE scores can be considered for scholarship. All GRE scores are converted to a GMAT equivalent score to be evaluated.
Additional merit-based scholarships may be awarded.
Learn more about financial aid, costs and scholarships: https://www.clarkson.edu/graduate-admissions/admissions/financial-aid-costs-scholarships
Kelly Vincenza Flanagin VP Business Development MBA ‘17