Clarkson University offers a vision/hearing plan to its employees in partnership with VSP Vision.
Enrolling for your Vision/Hearing Coverage
- Employees are eligible to participate the 1st month following date of hire.
- VSP does not have ID Cards.
- When scheduling your appointment, you will need the following information to verify your eligibility:
- Plan is provided by Clarkson University
- Employee’s name, social security number and date of birth
- Dependents will also need this information to verify coverage
- This information will be required for each person covered on the employee’s plan.
- TruHearing – Hearing Aid Discount Program (two options)
- ValueAdd Program – all VSP members and their dependents automatically have free access, which offers an average 25% discount on hearing aids.
- MemberPlus Program – VSP members can choose to upgrade at a reduced cost and average savings is 50%.
- Visit specialoffers.vsp.com/truhearing for more information.