Washington State University
Dr. Leo Yazhou Jiang is currently an Assistant Professor at Clarkson University. His research is to develop systems and methodologies for improved resilience and sustainability of electric power systems.
Dr. Jiang’s research interests are electric power and energy systems with a focus on
- grid flexibility to accelerate grid decarbonization
- fast power recovery to improve grid resilience and reliability
- situational awareness and control of power distribution systems with distributed energy resources
- interdependent critical infrastructures
- 2018 GE Dushman Technology Excellence Awardee