Saturday, October 19th, 2019
Visit the Student Center Desk to pick up an event schedule, campus map & ask questions.
- 8-9 a.m. | Clarkson School & Honors Program Continental Breakfast Reception (Cheel Barben Rooms)
- 9 a.m. - 1 p.m. | Hiking Trip to Stone Valley with Clarkson University Outing Club (Meet at the garden in the parking lot between the Quad and Cheel at 8:45, caravan departs at 9 a.m.) Weather permitting.
- 9 a.m.-1:30 p.m. | Undergraduate Admissions Open House (Holcroft House) Younger siblings interested in Clarkson? Stop in to see one of our admissions counselors on hand to answer your questions.
- 9 a.m.-7 p.m. | Hockey Ticket Pick-up (Ticket Box Office, Cheel Campus Center) Pick up reserved hockey tickets. NOTE: If you did not purchase a ticket in advance, students and families will have to pay at the box office. Tickets for reserved seating are $14 and standing room tickets are $10. The entire arena is reserved seating and student ID is not valid for this game.
- 10:30-11:30 a.m. | Meet and Greet with President Collins and the Parent & Family Association (ERC Atrium) Please join President Collins and members of the Parent & Family Association for a coffee hour to learn about campus updates, the Innovation Hub, and the Parent & Family Association.
- 11 a.m. | Women's Volleyball: Clarkson Invitational vs. SUNY Geneseo (Alumni Gymnasium)
- 11 a.m.-1 p.m. | Ignite Open House (Innovation Hub, ERC) Get a tour of the new Ignite spaces within the Innovation Hub including the Dorf Makerspace, the Digital Making Suite, and the CUBE.
- 11 a.m.-2 p.m. | Clarkson Family Paint 'n' Sip (Diversity and Inclusion Lounge, 1st Floor Student Center) Enjoy pumpkin/gourd painting, sipping hot beverages and nonalcoholic cocktails, plus photos in front of the fireplace, puzzles, and games on the lounge TV.
- 11:30 a.m.-1:30 p.m. | TARS Open House (TARS, lower level B10-B Snell) Visit Clarkson's first multi-sensor studio: Take a virtual trip to your home using our VR system, test out a 3D printer, and dance in front of our Kinects.
- 11:30 a.m.-12:30 p.m. | Dr. Jim’s Chemistry Magic Show (Science Center 360)
- 11:30 a.m.-12:30 p.m. | SPEED Team Demonstrations (Student Center Forum) Students have been hard at work on the Chem E Car and Robotics SPEED Teams (Student Projects for Engineering Experience & Design). Enjoy a live demonstration and learn more about their projects!
- 11:30 a.m.-1:30 p.m. | Career Center Open House (Career Center Conference Room, 2nd Floor ERC) Stop by with questions about internships, co-ops, and navigating the job search process.
- 12:30 p.m.-4 p.m. | The Great American Smokeout (Sigma Chi House) Sponsored by Colleges Against Cancer.
- 1:00 p.m.-1:30 p.m. | Planning for a Master's: Q&A on the Graduate School Application Process (Career Center Conference Room, 2nd Floor ERC) Drop in to ask questions about getting prepared for the graduate school application process.