Journey Into Clarkson
Journey into Clarkson is a way for prospective students to learn more about Clarkson and what Clarkson can offer you in terms of educational, career and social opportunities. It is also an opportunity for prospective students to start building relationships with Clarkson staff, students, and faculty.
Who Benefits from Journey Into Clarkson?
Potential students and their families who may:
- be the first generation to attend college
You have accomplished a lot already to get here and it would be useful for you and your loved ones to have someone who can help explain in more detail all that college has to offer and how to best prepare yourselves for the application process and college success.
- be from underrepresented, underserved communities
You're part of the growing numbers of Women, Black, Indigenous, Hispanic, LGBTQ+ individuals, entering science, engineering, math, health and tech fields to meet society's needs.
- have economic need
You have dreams and drive and just need to understand how you can afford college and all it has to offer you.
What can you expect from a Journey Into Clarkson event?
- Personal attention
- Special topics relevant to you and your needs
- Language assistance
- Meet and greets with many key Clarkson staff, current students and faculty
- To get a feel for the courses and academic programs offered at Clarkson
- To familiarize yourself with the campus and local area
- To learn about social life and ways to get involved and use your Clarkson knowledge in your own community
Talk to Our Staff and Students
Want to hear more about Clarkson from students living the experience? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll put you in contact with the type of student you're looking to chat with.