Ph.D. - University of Texas at Austin
- IS427 - Visual Basic Programming for Business Applications
- IS400 - Development of Business Applications on the Internet
Management and pricing of networks and telecommunication services; Application of data management and presentation strategies in the e-business and e-commerce; IT architecture and its impact on organizations' measurements of success. Teaching experience includes business data communications, database design and management and electronic commerce.
- Jukic, Boris and Nenad Jukic, “Modeling-Centered Data Warehousing Learning – Methods, Concepts and Resources”, to be published in International Journal of Business Intelligence Research
- Jukic, Boris, Nenad Jukic and Dawn Harris, “Feasibility Frontier – A Method for Aligning Competitive Strategy with the Choice of IT Architectures”, Journal of Organizational Computing and Electronic Commerce, Spring 2011, Volume 21, Issue 2, pp 158-179
- Jukic, Nenad and Boris Jukic, “Bridging the Knowledge Gap between Transactional Databases and Data Warehouses”, Journal of Computing and Information Technology, June 2010, Volume 2, pp. 175–181
- Gupta, Alok, Boris Jukic, Dale O. Stahl and Andrew B. Whinston, "An Analysis of Incentives for Network Infrastructure Investment under Different Pricing Strategies", Information Systems Research, Published online in Articles in Advance, January 27, 2010, pp. 1–21, ISSN 1047-7047, EISSN 1526-5536
- Jukic, Boris and Nenad Jukic “Information System Planning and Decision Making Framework: A Case Study”, Information Systems Management, Winter 2010; Volume 27, Issue 1; pp. 61 – 71
- Hsu, Vernon N., Susan H. Xu, and Boris Jukic "Optimal Scheduling and Incentive Compatible Pricing for a Service System with Quality of Service Guarantees", MSOM-Manufacturing & Service Operations Management, Summer 2009; 11, pp. 375 – 396
- Jukic, Boris, David A. Kravitz, Nenad Jukic, Amanuel Tekleab, Laurie Meamber and Anthony Dashnaw “Multi-Level Information Presentation Strategy and Customer Reaction: An Empirical Investigation in an On-Line Setting”, 2009, Journal of Organizational Computing and Electronic Commerce, Volume 19, Issue 3, pp. 173 – 195
- Jukic, Boris, Nenad Jukic and Miguel Velasco “Enterprise Information Systems Change, Adaptation and Adoption: A Qualitative Study and Conceptual Framework”, Information Resource Management Journal, Jan-Mar 2009. Volume 22, Issue 1, pp. 63 -88
- Jukic, Boris, Robert Simon and Woan Sun Chang, "Congestion Based Resource Sharing in Multi-Service Networks", Decision Support Systems. Volume 37, Issue 3, June 2004, pp. 397 - 413
- Jukic, Nenad, Boris Jukic, Laurie Meamber and George Nezlek, "Implementing Polyinstantiation as an ECCRM Strategy", International Journal of Electronic Commerce, Volume 7, No. 2, Winter 2002-3, pp. 9-30.
- Jukic, Nenad, Boris Jukic, Laurie Meamber and George Nezlek, "Employing Multilevel Secure Approach in CRM Systems", Journal of Information Technology Theory and Applications, Vol. 4, No. 2, 2002, pp.17-31.
- Jukic, Boris, Nenad Jukic and Manoj Parameswaran, "Information Sharing in E-Partnerships: Toward a Consistent Data Model", Journal of Organizational Computing and Electronic Commerce, Vol. 12, No 2, 2002, pp.175-195.
- Gupta, Alok, Boris Jukic, Mingzhi Li, Dale O. Stahl, and Andrew B. Whinston, "Estimating Internet Users' Demand Characteristics," Journal of Computational Economics, 17, 2001, pp. 203-218.
- Gupta, Alok, Boris Jukic, Dale O. Stahl, and Andrew B. Whinston, "Extracting Consumers' Private Information for Implementing Incentive Compatible Internet Traffic Pricing," Journal of Management Information Systems, 17:1, 2000, pp. 9-29.