BA, MBA, PhD -
AC 202, AC/EM 205, AC 431
- Financial Accounting
- Advanced Accounting
- Faculty advisor for Beta Alpha Psi
- International Accounting Issues
- Financial Analysts
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Boards of Directors
- 2014 John Elliott teaching award
- “Too Busy or Well-Connected? Evidence from a Shock to Multiple Directorships” (with Jing Dai and Emanuel Zur) The Accounting Review. 2019, Vol. 94, Issue 2, pp. 83-104. Cited on Columbia University Law School’s Blue Sky Blog.
- “Institutional Differences and International Private Debt Markets: A Test Using Mandatory IFRS Adoption” (Sole-authored) Journal of Accounting Research, 2016, Vol. 54, Issue 3, pp. 679-723.
- “M&A Decisions and U.S. Firms’ Voluntary Adoption of Clawback Provisions in Executive Compensation Contracts” (with Paquita Davis-Friday, Lale Guler, and Carol Marquardt) Journal of Business, Finance, and Accounting, 2015, Vol. 42, Issue 1-2, pp. 237-271.