On top of merit and need based scholarship opportunities, Clarkson also offers several scholarships that require action on the part of the student.
We encourage all students to read through the below list of scholarships and submit an application or fulfill the requirements for any that require action.
It is important to note the deadlines for full consideration for these scholarships: December 1st for Early Decision Admission Applicants and January 15th for Regular Decision Admission Applicants.
How do I apply?
- Submit your admission application either via Common App or our Clarkson application.
- Once you submit your admission application, scholarships that require an application or action on the part of the student, will become available on your admission application status page.
- All students who have applied for admission will automatically be consider for The Clarkson Scholarship.
- Only students who have applied for admission at Clarkson can submit an application for these scholarships.
- Questions? Contact your Clarkson Admission Representative.