UPDATE: Visits to our campuses for K-12 groups are suspended. Check out our Virtual Viewbook and Interactive Campus Map, our YouTube channel, and our Clarkson Blog. For more information on Clarkson's COVID-19 response and updates on our planning to welcome students on campus this fall, visit www.clarkson.edu/future-ready.
At Clarkson, we welcome the opportunity to host your K-12 school or organization group visit and to give you a unique experience tailored to the needs of your students. Whether a local Girl Scout troop, an Upward Bound program, a science class or a guidance counselor led group, our staff is here to create a memorable visit for all of your participants. All of our K-12 group visits take place at our main campus in Potsdam, New York. Requests for visits to our Capital Region Campus in Schenectady, New York, can only be filled on a case-by-case basis.
A group visit can include:
- sitting in on a first-year class
- meeting with faculty members and staff from specific departments
- setting up one-on-one admissions interviews for students
- having a meal on campus
- taking a full or condensed tour of campus, led by one or more of our student admissions ambassadors
- participating in a hands-on activity with faculty, staff and students
We are open six days a week for you to schedule your K-12 group visit (Monday through Saturday), although we give preference to groups who request weekdays. Scheduled activities are all subject to faculty and staff availability during your visit, but we will do our best to accommodate your requests.
Requests for scheduling group visits have been suspended. Check back for updates.