This page is meant to include all of the necessary Clarkson School specific information for our current students. In addition to the information below, check out the Clarkson University Current Students page to find out everything else that is happening on campus. If you cannot find what you are looking for, please contact your House Advisor or one of the Clarkson School Staff members. Feel free to stop by and see us when the office is open Monday-Friday from 8:00am-4:30pm or send us an email.
Clarkson School Handbook
The Clarkson School Student and Family Handbook is a resource that can provide you detailed information on the Clarkson School experience including but not limited to all of our policies, expectations, and provided resources.
Clarkson School Calendar
The Clarkson School Calendar will provide you will all of the Clarkson School events including the House Advisor on-duty schedule, trips, Professional Development Workshops, break schedules, etc.
Student life at the Clarkson School is led by Kathleen O'Leary Associate Director of Student and Alumni Relations, and a team of four undergraduate live-in House Advisors (HA). Kathleen, with the assistance of the HAs, coordinates all of the details for orientation, residence life, family dinners, trips, family weekend, commencement, and anything else involving the student life of our students.
The Fall 2015 Clarkson School Orientation schedule is available here.
Academic & Professional Advising
The Clarkson School has a team of two advisors who work one-on-one with our students to help them pursue their academic and professional goals. Jenny Townsend, Assistant Director of Academic Advising, works with students whose last names begin with A-J and Brenda Kozsan, Associate Head of School, works with students whose last name begins with K-Z. Jenny and Brenda can advise you on a wide array of things including but not limited to majors and minors, Internships & Co-Ops, Study Abroad, Joining the Honors Program, and applying to other colleges and universities for your year after the Clarkson School. We also coordinate a number of workshops during the year through our Personal and Professional Development Program (PPDP.
There are a number of leadership and mentorship opportunities available through the Clarkson School for upper-class students. The below applications will become available and are due throughout the year as indicated below.
- House Advisor Applications are available here. Please print out, complete, and submit to The Clarkson School/Honors Program Office. Completed applications are due by February 2, 2015. Please note that attendance at an HA Interest Meeting on Monday, January 19 at 8:30pm or Tuesday, January 20 at 8:30pm is required to apply. More information is included in the Application packet. Contact Kathleen O'Leary with questions.
- An additional HA Interest Meeting has been added for Tuesday, February 3, at 8:30pm in the Price Hall Classroom.
- Clarkson School Alumni Mentor Applications are available here and are due by March 2, 2015. Contact Kathleen O'Leary with questions.
- Peer Educator Applications are available here and are due in late February. Contact Brenda Kozsan with questions.
- Summer Counselor Applications for Young Scholars 2015 are due in mid-March. Contact Brenda Kozsan with questions.