Request Transcripts by Campus

Potsdam Campus

  • Request a transcript in person at SAS by going to Graham Hall
  • Request a transcript by mail, email, or fax

Capital Region Campus

  • Request a transcript in person at the Registrar's Office
  • Request a transcript by mail, email, or fax

Information for Union Graduate College Alumni:

  • Union Graduate College Alumni with records before July 17, 2003, should contact Susan Pascazio at Union College for transcripts, (518) 388-6109 or
  • Union Graduate College Alumni with records after July 18, 2003 may request an official hard-copy transcript by following the steps listed above, and sending the completed form to the Clarkson Capital Region Campus. Alumni may request an official electronic Union Graduate College transcript by contacting Parchment. Parchment will charge a fee of $3 per transcript for this service.  There is no fee for paper transcripts.


Fees for Official Transcripts

No fee will be charged for transcripts issued by Clarkson University. Students may request rush mailing for an additional fee. Current fees are listed on the transcript request form.  


How do you pay for your transcript(s)?

Payment options are listed on the bottom of the transcript request form. Payment can be made by sending check or money order (payable to Clarkson University) with your request (we recommend you do not send cash in the mail). You may also pay by credit card (Visa, MasterCard, or Discover) by providing your credit card information on the request — be sure to include the expiration date. We strongly recommend that you do not send personal information such as credit card or social security number by email. Please include a telephone number with your information should we have further questions or need additional information. Transcripts cannot be charged to student accounts.

Requesting Unofficial Transcripts

  • Potsdam and Capital Region Campus students, log into PeopleSoft, and select Unofficial Transcript from the academic drop down menu on the Student Service Center. This will be accessible to current students, and students who have left the University within the last 12 months. After 12 months, students may request their Unofficial Transcript by using the Academic Record Transcript Request form.