How can you get a copy of your Official Transcript?
No transcript will be prepared for anyone whose financial obligations to the University have not been met.
Option 1 - Official Electronic Transcripts: Clarkson University has partnered with Parchment to manage the ordering, processing, and secure delivery of your official electronic Clarkson University transcript. Ordering an electronic transcript through Parchment is fast and easy, and transcripts are typically delivered in less than an hour.
- To order an electronic transcript, current students and recent alumni should log into myCU (mycu.clarkson.edu) and select Order Transcript from the Academics menu in the left-hand navigation. From there, select Order an Electronic Transcript to be taken to our Parchment storefront.
- Students who no longer have access to their myCU account can visit the Parchment Website below to create an account and place a secure order.
Option 2 - Paper Transcripts: Paper Transcripts: Clarkson will continue to provide hard-copy transcripts to any student whose financial obligations to the University have been met, free of charge. Current students, and recent alumni can request a transcript through their myCU account (mycu.clarkson.edu) by selecting Order Transcript from the Academics menu in the left-hand navigation. From there, select Order a Paper Transcript- it's simple! Students who no longer have access to their myCU account can submit a signed Academic Record Transcript Request form to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be advised that we are unable to issue a transcript if the request form is not signed by the student.
Information for Union Graduate College Alumni:
- Union Graduate College Alumni with records before July 17, 2003, should contact Susan Pascazio at Union College for transcripts, (518) 388-6109 or www.union.edu/registrar/transcripts-and-grades
- Union Graduate College Alumni with records after July 18, 2003 may request an official transcript through Parchment.
- If you are not sure where your transcript may be held, please contact us at 315-268-2223 for assistance.