New: online-only billing.
As part of Clarkson University’s Sustainability Plan, we are delighted to announce that we are currently in transition to an online-only billing (eBill) platform that we are fully expecting to utilize beginning in the Fall 2019 term. We have partnered with Nelnet Campus Commerce to assist us with this new initiative. Nelnet is one of the leading education planning and finance companies in the nation and brings with it over 25 years of experience focused on higher education.
Benefits of eBilling include:
- Access to your eBill much sooner in comparison to a paper bill.
- Improved accuracy since there will be the ability to access Real-Time student account activity.
- Grant access to others, such as a parent to have their own sign-on to your Nelnet account so that they can review your eBill and/or Real-Time student account activity and/or make online payments.
- Instead of mailing a check, save the cost of a stamp and make an eCheck (ACH) payment.
- Improved communication, emails to let you know when an eBill has been produced for you.
- You will also have the option to set up text reminders.
Students can navigate to their student account, by signing in to their MyCU account and then by clicking on the Student Account Information Tile and finally by clicking on the Account Balance navigation link and then they will be seamlessly be taken to Nelnet’s platform to view their student account bill and transactions and also where they can make online payments.
The following is a tentative billing schedule and the tentative due dates for the 2019-2020 academic year; please note that these dates are subject to change without notice;
2019-2020 SEMESTER Based Programs
|FALL 2019||SPRING 2020||SUMMER 2020|
|Bill Print Date||Due Date||Bill Print Date||Due Date||Bill Print Date||Due Date|
2019-2020 QUARTER Based Programs
|SUMMER 2019||FALL 2019||WINTER 2020||SPRING 2020|
|Bill Print Date||Due Date||Bill Print Date||Due Date||Bill Print Date||Due Date||Bill Print Date||Due Date|