Engineering majors at Clarkson include Aeronautical, Chemical, Computer, Civil, Environmental, Engineering & Management, Electrical, Mechanical and Software. Students are encouraged to work with the 2+2 liaison at the two-year school and the Office of Transfer Admission at Clarkson to ensure proper course selection. If an agreement does not exist with your school or major or interest, we are happy to work with you on course selection to help maximize your transferable credit to Clarkson University.
Clarkson University has a long-standing transfer agreement with colleges belonging to the Two-Year Engineering Science Association (TYESA) in New York State. If your school belongs to this organization (http://www.tyesa.org/) or offers an A.S. degree in Engineering Science, you may be able to transfer into Engineering at Clarkson with junior status even if there is not a formal agreement below. If you have questions about your college, please contact us for proper advisement. Engineering programs at Clarkson included in the TYESA agreement include Aeronautical, Chemical, Civil, Environmental, Engineering & Management, Electrical and Mechanical.
**Denotes schools with which there is not a formal agreement, but are TYESA members and therefore transfer should be possible if ABET guidelines for two-year engineering science programs are followed.
- Adirondack Community College - Glens Falls, NY
- SUNY Alfred - Alfred, NY
- Broome Community College - Binghamton, NY
- SUNY Canton - Canton, NY
- Corning Community College - Corning, NY
- Dutchess Community College - Poughkeepsie, NY
- Erie Community College - Williamsville, NY
- Finger Lakes Community College - Canandaigua, NY**
- Fulton-Montgomery Community College - Johnstown, NY
- Genesee Community College - Batavia, NY**
- Hudson Valley Community College - Troy, NY
- Jamestown Community College - Jamestown, NY**
- Jefferson Community College - Watertown, NY
- Mohawk Valley Community College - Utica, NY
- Monroe Community College - Rochester, NY (Dual Admission)
- Nassau Community College - Garden City, NY**
- Onondaga Community College - Syracuse, NY**
- Orange Community College - Middletown, NY
- Suffolk Community College - Selden, NY**
- Tompkins Cortland County Community College - Dryden, NY
- Ulster Community College - Stone Ridge, NY