The Fall 2015 Final Exam week is December 7-11, 2015
Final grades are posted by the end of the day on the Monday following exam week.
How to view your Final Exam schedule:
Log into PeopleSoft
Under "Academics" choose Exam Schedule from the drop-down menu
Choose the correct semester and then click "continue"
Any course with a scheduled final exam will be listed on your exam schedule.
The final exam schedule has been published and is available in PeopleSoft. Changes to the schedule from 10/28/2015 will be noted below.
- Added an exam for ES 220-05: Thursday at 11:45am in the Alumni Gym
- Added an exam for EM/SB 381 sections 01, and 02: Wednesday at 7:00pm in SC 362
- Exam for PT 645 changed from Monday 8am-1pm to Wednesday 8am to 1pm in SN 239
- PH 457/557 moved to the Alumni Gym
- All final exams are to be given during the regular final examination period, and no final exam may exceed 3 hours in length.
- No student will be required to take more than 3 final exams in one day, or more than 4 final exams in two consecutive days.
- Students with conflicts must make arrangements with the instructors involved; if accommodation is not reached, the student may seek assistance from his/her department chair, director or designee.
- A student who fails to take a final examination may be marked as failed if he or she has not made alternative arrangements with the instructor. A make-up examination, if required, shall be held at the instructor's convenience, without charge.
- No tests or examinations of any kind can be given on any of the seven calendar days preceding the first day of final examinations, except for laboratory, physical education, aerospace studies, and military science courses.