It's On Us Campaign Pledge
The resources listed here are meant to help you learn more about non-discrimination, compliance and related topics. The resources are organized topically below and is reviewed periodically.
- First Year Student Introduction to Title IX, ppt.
- Department of Education, Title IX
- Title IX and STEM ppt.
- Not Alone
- Gender Discrimination Chart
- Title IX Reporting Options Chart
NYS Enough is Enough
Jeanne Clery Act
- Human Resources Policies Operations Manual Section 3
- U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (here you may find the Text of the ADAAA)
- Information and Technical Assistance on the Americans with Disabilities Act
- Association on Higher Education and Disability
- Disability Services NYS
- Office of Civil Rights Contact information
- From the SUNY general website. For informational purposes only.
Hotlines and Websites
NYS Police 24-hour hotline at 1-844-845-7269
NYS Domestic and Sexual Violence Hotline at 1-800-942-6906
To disclose confidentially the incident and obtain services from the New York State or county hotlines: http://www.opdv.ny.gov/help/dvhotlines.html.
Additional disclosure and assistance options are catalogued by the Office for the Prevention of Domestic Violence and presented in several languages:http://www.opdv.ny.gov/help/index.html (or by calling 1-800-942-6906), and assistance can also be obtained through:
o SurvJustice: http://survjustice.org/our-services/civil-rights-complaints/;
o Legal Momentum: https://www.legalmomentum.org/;
o NYSCASA: http://nyscasa.org/responding;
o NYSCADV: http://www.nyscadv.org/;
o Pandora’s Project: http://www.pandys.org/lgbtsurvivors.html;
o GLBTQ Domestic Violence Project: http://www.glbtqdvp.org/; and
o RAINN: https://www.rainn.org/get-help.
o Safe Horizons: http://www.safehorizon.org/.
(note that these hotlines and websites are for crisis intervention, resources, and referrals, and are not reporting mechanisms,meaning that disclosure on a call to a hotline does not provide any information to the campus. Reporting individuals are encouraged to additionally contact a campus confidential or private resource so that the campus can take appropriate action in these cases).