I have two boys and I stay with my family most of the time outside school. I enjoy growing vegetables in my garden over summer time, which is hard in Potsdam's long winter. I wish to go fishing one day, but it takes time and I've never made it yet. I periodically volunteer to help various events, such as FLL, Programming Contests, Ice Skating, and so forth.
The University of Memphis
The University of Memphis
Software Defined Networks on Routing and Security; Named-Data Networking Applications; Scalable and Green Internet Routing
Liu, L. Wang, B. Zhang, and X. Zhao, “FIB Aggregation,” Patent Application Approved, 2016, 14/092,717.
Y. Liu, L. Wang, “FIB Caching,” Patent Application Filed, 2013, 61/895,486.
- Y. Liu, H. Wadekar, “SDAR: Software Defined Intra-Domain Routing in Named Data Networks”, The 15th IEEE International Symposium on Network Computing and Applications, 2016
- H. Jiang, Y. Liu, and J. Matthew, “IP Geolocation Estimation using Neural Networks with Stable Landmarks”, in Proceedings of 9th IEEE Global Internet Symposium, Apr., 2016, San Francisco, CA
- J. Pan and Y. Liu, “A Flexible and Lightweight BGP Route Injector to Multiple Peers”, in Proceedings of IEEE NCA 2015, Sep. 2015, Boston, MA
- Y. Liu, B. Zhang and L. Wang, "FIFA: Fast Incremental FIB Aggregation," in Proceedings of IEEE INFOCOM 2013, Apr. 2013, Turin, Italy. (Acceptance Rate: 17.4%)
- Y. Liu, X. Zhao, K. Nam, L. Wang and B. Zhang, "Incremental Forwarding Table Aggregation," in Proceedings of IEEE GLOBECOM Next-Generation Networking (NGN) Symposium, Dec. 2010, Miami, FL.
- X. Zhao, Y. Liu, L. Wang and B. Zhang, "On the Aggregatability of Router Forwarding Tables," in Proceedings of IEEE INFOCOM 2010, Mar. 2010, San Diego, CA. (Acceptance Rate: 17.5%)
- L. Wang, Q. Wu, Y. Liu, "Design and Validation of PATRICIA for the Mitigation of Network Flooding Attacks," in Proceedings of the IEEE/IFIP International Symposium on Trusted Computing and Communications, Aug. 2009, Vancouver, Canada.
- X. Chang, Y. Liu, G. Wang, Y. Ren and J. Li, "Software Defined Backpressure Mechanism for WAN Router ", Computer Networks. (Under Review)
- Y. Liu, V. Lehman, L. Wang, "Efficient FIB caching using minimal non-overlapping prefixes", Computer Networks, Mar. 2015.
- J. Abraham, Y. Liu, L. Wang and B. Zhang, “A Flexible Quagga Based Virtual Network With FIB Aggregation,” IEEE Network Magazine, 2014.
- Y. Liu, S. Amin and L. Wang, "Efficient FIB Caching Using Minimal Non-Overlapping Prefixes," ACM SIGCOMM CCR, vol. 43, issue 1, pp. 14-21, Jan. 2013. (Acceptance Rate: <15%).
- V. Khare, D. Jen, X. Zhao, Y. Liu, B. Zhang, D. Massey, L. Wang and L. Zhang. “Evolution Towards Global Routing Scalability,” IEEE Journal on Selected Areas In Communications (JSAC), Special Issue on Internet Routing Scalability, vol. 28, no. 8, pp. 1363-1375, Oct. 2010. (ISI Journal Impact Factor: 4.249)
- Z. Guo, Y. Liu and W. Liu, “Vehicles Arrangement Model in Production Scheme of Open-Pit Mine,” Journal of Dalian Maritime University, vol.30, no. 3, Aug. 2004, Dalian, China. (1st place of National Mathematical Modeling Contest)
- Y. Liu, X. Zhao, L. Wang, and B. Zhang, "Solutions for Sustaining Scalability in Internet Growth,” IGI Global (formerly Idea Group Inc.), page 39-59.
- Y. Liu andJ. Pan, “A Flexible and Lightweight BGP Route Injector to Multiple Peers”, GENI NICE, Nov. 2015, San Francisco, CA.
- B. Wang, L. Wang, X. Zhao, Y. Liu and L. Zhang, "FIB Aggregation: draft-zhang-fibaggregation-02.txt", IETF 76, Nov. 2009, Hiroshima, Japan.
- Y. Liu and L. Wang, “Understanding Multiple Origin AS Conflicts (MOAS)”, M.S. Thesis, The University of Memphis, Dec. 2011, Memphis, TN.
- Y. Liu and L. Wang, “Reducing Router Forwarding Table Size Using Aggregation and Caching”, PhD Dissertation, The University of Memphis, Mar. 2013, Memphis, TN.
- C. Yi, A. Hoque, Y. Liu, G. Sanders, L. Wang and B. Zhang, "OSPFN: a routing software package for Named Data Networking (NDN) based on Quagga," 2012.
- Y. Liu, B. Zhang, and L. Wang, “Fast Incremental FIB Aggregation (FIFA),” http://www.cs.memphis.edu/publications/uploads/400.pdf, Technical Report No. CS-13-004, Jul. 2013.