A minor in Information Technology is available to students in any degree program. The requirements are 21 credits consisting of:
- two courses in problem solving and programming: CS141 or EE261, and CS142 or EE361
- one course in computer systems: CS241 or EE360
- one course in database administration: IS314*
- one course in computer networks: EE407/CS455
- two courses concerned with Web technologies and administration: COMM442 and COMM444
* For School of Business Majors for whom IS314 is not a required course, IS211 may be used to fulfill this requirement.