- EC150 Principles of Microeconomics or Economic Principles and Engineering or EC350 Economics
- EC151 Principles of Macroeconomics or Economic Principles and Engineering or EC350 Economics
- AC205 Introduction to Accounting for Decision Analysis
- LW270 Law and Society I
- OS286 Organizational Behavior
- FN361 Financial Management I
- OM331** Operations & Supply Chain Management
- MK320** Principles of Marketing
*Students who complete EC350 Economics are exempt from taking EC150 and EC151. EC350 covers material from both EC150 and EC151. EC350 will satisfy one course toward the minor. Students must then choose their remaining five classes from AC205, LW270, OS286, FN361, OM331 or MK320.
**Students choosing to take either OM331 or MK320 must also complete IS200 Computer Application Fundamentals (1 credit) or IS211 Intro to ERP Tools and Applications (3 credits) either as a prerequisite or a co-requisite.