Main Campus Degree Requirements:
- A minimum of 30 credit hours of graduate coursework, including at least 20 credit hours of course and seminar work.
- Satisfactory completion of one of the research or professional experience components listed below.
- A written thesis based on independent research
- A comprehensive examination
- An appropriate, professionally oriented special project
- Those students who are not fully prepared to pursue graduate work in engineering may be required to take additional coursework for which graduate credit will not be given.