This workshop session has been postponed. Please contact Bela Musits at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
Guided by experienced healthcare innovators and coaches, you will
- Learn how to create innovation opportunities and avoid common roadblocks within healthcare delivery.
- Identify, build, and develop an innovation initiative for your workplace, and get constructive feedback from experienced innovators/coaches.
- Build and take back a set of innovation tools to your organization.
Who Should Attend?
This year’s program focuses on healthcare delivery organizations. Mid level and above medical and administrative staff, as well as board members, employed at these organizations will benefit most from the program
What is the Format?
Two days of hands-on learning with industry experts and academics:
- Six hours of classroom learning
- Eight hours of innovation lab/studio time
- Guest experts
- Guided multiweek innovation project of your choice