Accredited by the AACSB, the Clarkson Online MBA program offers maximum flexibility and an exceptionally valuable degree. Master advanced topics in business and management through a curriculum designed to meet the needs of industry.
The Clarkson MBA is 14 courses total. Ten core courses give you a solid business foundation, and four electives let you tailor your MBA to the career you want. Electives may also be used to earn advanced certificates in addition to your MBA, such as those in Global Supply Chain Management, Healthcare Management and Business Fundamentals.
All students must complete the required core courses. The core courses are as follows:
- Leadership and Organizational Behavior*
- Financial and Managerial Accounting for Decision Making
- Decision Analysis and Supply Chain Modeling
- Financial Management
- Marketing Management
- Business Information Systems
- Corporate Ethical and Social Responsibility
- Global Supply Chain Management
- Managerial Economics
- Strategic Management/Capstone
*The required Leadership and Organizational Behavior course is offered in an on-site intensive weekend format at either the Capital Region or Potsdam campuses.
As part of your capstone course, you will have the opportunity to apply what you have learned in your MBA studies to a real-world business problem. This prepares you well to hit the ground running when you take on new career challenges.
A Faculty of Proven Professionals
Clarkson professors bring industry experience into the classroom, combining theory and practice. You won’t just read about business, you’ll learn from proven professionals. Your online courses are taught by experienced, full-time professors. They give you personal attention to help you learn as an individual and to prepare you for success in today’s intensely competitive market.
Earn a Combined Degree
You can get a combined MBA/MS in Data Analytics by completing 24 additional credits. Courses include:
- Probability & Statistics for Analytics
- Database Modeling, Design & Implementation
- Optimization Methods for Analytics
- Information Visualization
- Data Mining
- Capstone Project