Molly MacElroy ‘14, MBA, Assessor, City of Schenectady
Of business school alumni surveyed, 82 percent said their degree increased their earnings power, and 75 percent said their degree led to faster career advancement, according to the Graduate Management Admission Council’s 2017 Alumni Perspectives Survey Report.
Among our 2016 MBA Graduates:
Percent placed by time of graduation: 93%
Percent placed by three months post graduation: 100%
Percent placed by six months post graduation: 100%
The total graduating class is defined as all MBA students graduating during the 12 months ending June 30th.
General Admission Requirements
Admission is based on your drive, academics, references, test performance and how you'll fit into the program.
An application includes
- transcripts from your undergraduate institution(s)
- GMAT/GRE scores (may not be needed for applicants with work experience, graduate degrees or other practical/applied skill sets)
- 3 letters of recommendation
- TOEFL score of 80 or above
- certificate of finance to receive an I-20
All students applying for Business School programs will automatically be considered for merit based scholarships and need not fill out a separate scholarship form. Tuition or course waivers may also be awarded based on undergraduate work.
Available scholarships include:
- Fellowship Scholarship (3.3 GPA, 550 GMAT) - $10,000
- Dean's Scholarship (3.5 GPA, 600 GMAT) - $15,000
- Presidential Scholarship (3.7 GPA, 650 GMAT) - $25,000
- Trustees Scholarship (3.9 GPA, 700 GMAT) - $50,000
*GRE scores can be considered for scholarship. All GRE scores are converted to a GMAT equivalent score to be evaluated.
Scholars Program - The Scholars Program at Clarkson University is designed to recognize students who have demonstrated outstanding academic achievement and professional excellence. Students who are accepted into the program receive up to $25,000 in tuition scholarship and the opportunity to replace two electives with a research project completed in conjunction with a faculty mentor.
Additional merit based scholarships may be awarded.
Learn more about financial aid, costs and scholarships: https://www.clarkson.edu/graduate-admissions/admissions/financial-aid-costs-scholarships
Explore the Online & Hybrid MBA
If you are interested in learning more about the online MBA or the one-year residential MBA program in Potsdam, have questions or are ready to apply, contact
Graduate Admissions Team