Applicants to the bioethics program must have a bachelor’s degree with a minimum GPA of 3.0. To be considered for admission, the following items are required:
- completed application form
- official transcripts from all higher education institutions attended
- three signed recommendation letters
- application fee of $75, paid to Clarkson
- a TOEFL score (Test of English as a Foreign Language) will be required for most international applicants from non-English-speaking countries.
The recommended application deadline is June 1. Applicants are notified of the admission committee’s decision within four weeks of receipt of completed application file.