Clarkson University is offering new scholarship funding to support our early-career alumni seeking to enroll in a 1-year professional graduate program this summer or fall. The COVID-19 Alumni Scholarship Fund provides alumni with 50 percent tuition scholarships. We’ve selected professional programs that offer the flexibility needed to fit your circumstances, adjust to pandemic prevention measures, and continue in times of uncertainty.
Clarkson’s early-career alumni can access the scholarship to enroll this summer or fall in the MS in Engineering Management program (MSEM), MS in Data Analytics, Master of Arts in Teaching, MBA and MS programs in the Reh School of Business, and MS programs in Mechanical Engineering and Electrical Engineering offered at Clarkson’s Capital Region Campus.
Application review committees evaluate applications for admissions and aid simultaneously. No additional application is required.
Learn More About the Programs | Apply Now | Request Information
Future Ready Your Career With A Clarkson Graduate Degree
We will continue to prepare all Golden Knights to be global leaders.
COVID-19 may create new uncertainties, and it is inevitable that government directives will change over time. Despite the circumstances, Clarkson’s professional graduate programs will persist and adapt as needed to continue preparing our students to lead through ambiguity, complex challenges and tough choices with agility, diligence, innovation and a willingness to do the right thing. We will continue striving to ensure each student gets the tools and experiences needed to demonstrate to employers that they are ready for the future.
By earning your master’s from Clarkson, you will:
- Approach real-world problems with an entrepreneurial mindset.
- Hone the skills to innovate, work collaboratively and lead in a global world.
- Increase your competitive edge with specialized technical skills.
- Know you are fully supported so that you can confidently and effectively work toward your personal and professional career goals.
Eligible Professional Graduate Programs
We’ve identified a selection of our professional graduate programs for the COVID-19 Alumni Scholarship that offer the following:
- Option to complete your degree in one year through accelerated structures.
- Online courses or courses that can seamlessly transform any in-person sessions to an online learning environment.
- GMAT or GRE not required for admission.