From a one-hour lecture to an on-site business meeting, our Events staff is here to assist you in the logistics, planning and execution of your event.
Clarkson University Conference and Event Services (CUCE) strives to provide guests with a professional, comfortable, affordable, and sustainable time on our campus. With a dedication to quality and a commitment to customer service, CUCE expert staff members work to provide the best possible guest experience. From lectures and seminars to corporate conferences, Clarkson University is an exceptional venue for your event or conference. Our office maintains a commitment to excellence and service so you can focus on what matters most—your guests.
What We Do:
- Coordination of meeting and event services for our students, faculty, and staff
- Planning and execution of University-wide events
- Coordination of a full line of conference and event services with lodging space available between mid-June and the first week of August
- Assisting in internal event planning and execution
- Handling all external inquiries including but not limited to conferences, banquets, commencements, high school graduations and sporting events
- Event set-up inclusive of an assortment of tables, chairs, flags, and banners plus state-of-the-art technical, multi-media and audio visual equipment