- Career information
- Resumes and letters
- Interviewing and networking
- Experiential education: Co-ops and internships
- Job searches and negotiations
- Graduate school information
- Events and workshop information
The Career Center is the perfect place to start a career search. Whether you’re a first-year student or you’re a senior getting ready for that next step, our staff will work directly with you to create an individualized plan to meet your career objectives. We will provide the linkages, support and resources needed to make your career exploration, preparation, internship/co-op or employment search successful. To arrange a time to discuss your specific needs, please visit the Career Center on the second floor of the Educational Resources Center (ERC) or call 315-268-6477.