10+ years post-graduation
- Resume critiques
- Executive search firm assistance for hiring
- CareerShift — (free for alumni) job listings, in-depth contact information for thousands of companies
- Alumni networking and social media coaching
- Job search coaching
CU Live – Alumni Webinars
In collaboration with Alumni Affairs, the Career Center sponsors webinars designed to meet the career needs and interests of our alumni. Each session is presented by an external expert. To review past and upcoming programs, please visit CU Live.
Sample sessions have included the following:
- "Time to Advance Your Career — Learn How to 'Move up the Job Ladder' or When to 'Take the Ladder and Move On.'” Now that you have reached one or two career goals, how do you create advancement opportunities? Made up your mind to leave, now what?
- "Removing the 'Rust' on Your Resume — Looking for a Job in Today’s Marketplace." Has your resume been accumulating dust? When was the last time you wrote one? Do you only update it when seeking a job? Writing a resume and applying for jobs has changed dramatically in the past 15 years. Two experts will discuss shaping the right type of resume and searching for a job in today’s marketplace.