Clarkson University has a partnership with Canton-Potsdam Hospital (CPH) in which CPH provides professional staffing and services at the Student Health and Counseling Center (SHAC).
Available Services include:
- Campus clinic for illness and injury
- Women's Health including gynecological care, birth control, emergency contraception.*
- STD and HIV Testing and treatment*
- Immunizations* (MMR, Tdap, PPD)
- Flu vaccination*
- Allergy Injections*
- Travel Consults
- Health Education and Counseling
(*) indicates fee for service, please call 315.268.6633 for additional information
Lab and x-ray orders can be obtained at SHAC and students are referred to Canton Potsdam Hospital.
The SHAC center has a very limited pharmacy and does not fill prescriptions. Prescription medication scripts can be filled at local pharmacies. If you have a routine medication and are interested in receiving refills at the health center during the academic year, please call 315.268.6633 for more information.
All students are required to have health insurance.