The Spring 2014 Final Exam week is April 28 - May 2, 2014
Final grades are posted by the end of the day on the Monday following exam week.
How to view your Final Exam schedule:
Log into PeopleSoft
Under "Academics" choose Exam Schedule from the drop-down menu
Choose the correct semester and then click "continue"
Any course with a scheduled final exam will be listed on your exam schedule.
The final exam schedule was published: March 7, 2014. Changes since that date are listed below:
- CS457, CS557, EE410, EE570: Exam has been moved to Thursday, 3:15-6:15pm in SC 362.
- UNIV399-02 exam added
- MA453 has been moved to Wednesday 3:15-6:15pm in SN 129
- MA451 remains Wednesday 8-11am, but is moved to SN 129
- MA211 has been moved to SC356
- PY461 exam added
- All final exams are to be given during the regular final examination period, and no final exam may exceed 3 hours in length.
- No student will be required to take more than 3 final exams in one day, or more than 4 final exams in two consecutive days.
- Students with conflicts must make arrangements with the instructors involved; if accommodation is not reached, the student may seek assistance from his/her department chair, director or designee.
- A student who fails to take a final examination may be marked as failed if he or she has not made alternative arrangements with the instructor. A make-up examination, if required, shall be held at the instructor's convenience, without charge.
- No tests or examinations of any kind can be given on any of the seven calendar days preceding the first day of final examinations, except for laboratory, physical education, aerospace studies, and military science courses.