Did you know that you can view your personalized final exam schedule within PeopleSoft? Check out the complete instructions here.
The Spring 2013 Final Examination period is April 29 - May 3, 2013
- Spring 2013 Final Exam schedule (.xlsx)
The Fall 2012 Final Exam period is December 10 – 14, 2012
- Fall Final Exam schedule (.xlsx)
Final grades are posted by the end of the day on the Monday following exam week.
- All final exams are to be given during the regular final examination period, and no final exam may exceed 3 hours in length.
- No student will be required to take more than 3 final exams in one day, or more than 4 final exams in two consecutive days.
- Students with conflicts must make arrangements with the instructors involved; if accommodation is not reached, the student may seek assistance from his/her department chair, director or designee.
- A student who fails to take a final examination may be marked as failed if he or she has not made alternative arrangements with the instructor. A make-up examination, if required, shall be held at the instructor's convenience, without charge.
- No tests or examinations of any kind can be given on any of the seven calendar days preceding the first day of final examinations, except for laboratory, physical education, aerospace studies, and military science courses.