Frequently Asked Questions
On-campus Dining Related FAQ
- Can I take food from the dining hall back to my room for a midnight snack?
- $2,947 per semester is a lot of money for food - where does all that money go?
- Why can't my friend use my ID for dining hall meals when I'm out of town?
- Why do I have to present my ID every time I enter the dining room?
- If I use all my declining balance, can I purchase more?
- Can I purchase declining balance if I am not on a meal plan?
- If I lose my ID Card, what do I do?
- What happens if I don't use all my meals?
- Is a detailed statement of my account available?
- Is my declining balance account refundable or transferable?