The supplemental application is in addition to the CASPA application. After verification of the CASPA application the program will review and invite qualified applicants to complete a supplemental application. Supplemental applications received that have not been requested by the program will be disregarded and will not be considered for admission to the program. The supplemental application is to be completed only at the request of the program.
For the supplemental application to be completed, it will include:
- The application form
- Your personal statement describing how Clarkson’s values and its PA program will influence your PA education
- Certification of meeting technical standards (form is in the application)
- Reference letter from a practicing physician, Physician Assistant, or Nurse Practitioner if one was not included in your CASPA application (form is in the application)
- The CASPA and supplemental application must contain a total of three reference letters. If additional letters are needed to meet the minimum requirement, submit additional letters with the supplemental application. (form is in the application)
- Official transcript for all coursework not verified in the CASPA application
- Documentation of shadowing PA (form is in the application)
- GRE – school code 2084. Must be official scores reported by ETS directly to Clarkson University. Scores reported in CASPA application are unofficial OR official transcripts indicating graduate level degree
- $50.00 application fee (made payable to Clarkson University)
- The application can be downloaded from CU Supplemental Application
All materials are to be mailed directly to Clarkson University at:
Department of Physician Assistant Studies
8 Clarkson Avenue
Potsdam, NY 13699-5882
For questions about completing the Clarkson University supplemental application, contact the Clarkson University Department of Physician Assistant Studies at email@example.com or 315-268-7942.
The supplemental application must be returned within 30 days of the request from the program. If the supplemental application is not received within thirty days the entire application will closed and applicant status will be moved to withdrawn.
Incomplete applications, applications received after the deadline, or applications received without the application fee will not be considered.