It is very important that you check your Clarkson email, PeopleSoft and CU & Me accounts, and check them often. This will be our primary way of communicating with you. If you are unable to login to these accounts, please visit this link. Your username and password combination are the same for your PeopleSoft , email, and CU & Me accounts.
Move-In Days for Spring 2014 Orientation:
International & Exchange students: Monday, January 6, 2014, 8 a.m.-4:30 p.m.
All other new students: Tuesday, January 7, 2014, 8 a.m.-4:30 p.m.
Move-In Day for Fall 2014 Orientation is Friday, August 22nd! Orientation begins at 7 p.m.
Parents are encouraged to make reservations to stay in the area on Friday, August 22nd. Parent/family orientation begins on Friday, August 22nd at 7 p.m. and ends by 2 p.m. on Saturday, August 23rd. Please explore the links at the left to view your Orientation schedule and find more information.
Before Arriving to Campus
Please login to your PeopleSoft account to check your clearance status and to ensure you have no outstanding holds. For questions regarding PeopleSoft, please contact Clarkson’s SAS at 315-268-6451.
For any specific questions about orientation, please contact the Director of Student Life and Engagement, Tamera Rizk, via email at email@example.com or at 315-268-6680.
Read the Clarkson University New Student Guide!
Campus Activities Services & Support
- Accommodative Services (disabilities support)
- Bookstore (reserve your books)
- Campus Safety & Security (student ID and vehicle registration)
- Campus Dining (ARAMARK)
- Career Center
- Clubs and Organizations
- Counseling Center (mental health tips)
- English As A Second Language
- Financial Information for New Students
- First-Year Advising
- Fraternities and Sororities
- Information Technology (e-mail and computers)
- International Students (Advising)
- Residence Life (Housing)
- Student Administrative Services (SAS - financial aid, registrar, courses)
- Student Health Center
- Student Success Center