I am a statistician with multiple years experiences in data analysis and statistical consulting. My current collaboration focus on Parkinson disease and movement ability research. In my spare time, I like going shopping, doing exercises in the gym, like swimming and playing badminton, and really enjoy spending time with my little daughter.
University of Florida in Gainesville
Bowling Green State University
Wuhan University in China
My areas of research interest include adaptive clinical trial designs, multiple testing and statistical modeling.
1. Fulk, G. D., He, Y., Boyne, P., Dunning, K. (2016). Predicting Home and Community Walking Activity Post Stroke, accepted by Stroke.
2. Cimino-Knight A.M., Gonzalez Rothi, L.J., He, Y., Heilman K.M. (2016). Callosal Ideomotor Apraxia in Alzheimer’s Disease, Journal of Clinical and Experimental Neuropsychology, 39(1), 1-8.
3. Lu, X.M., He, Y., Wu, S.S. (2015). Interval Estimation in Multi-Stage Drop-the-Losers designs, Statistical Methods in Medical Research, DOI: 10.1177/0962280215626748.
4. Akbar, U., Dham, B., He, Y., Hack, N., Wu, S.S., Troche, M., Tighe, P., Nelson, E., Friedman, J.H., Okun, M.S. (2015). Incidence and Mortality Trends of Aspiration Pneumonia in Parkinson’ s Disease in the United States, 1979 to 2010, Parkinsonism and Related Disorders, 21: 1082-1086.
5. Akbar, U., He, Y., Dai, Y.F., Hack, N., Malaty, I., McFarland, N., Hess, C., Schmidt, P., Wu, S.S., Okun, M.S. (2015). Weight Loss and Impact on Quality of Life in Parkinson’s Disease, PLOS ONE, 10: e0124541. DOI:10.1371/journal.pone.0124541.