Background Image

Transfer Information

In this Section

From time to time students will either want to transfer in or out of Clarkson University. Most Colleges or Universities will require some kind of transfer form from international students. Please be sure to contact the International Office at any College or University you may with to attend to understand the appropriate process and coordinate this information with the International Students & Scholars Office.

A student under the J-1 exchange visitor program may transfer to another program as long as the purpose of the transfer is to complete the objective for which you were admitted and you remain within the J student category.