- It is a mutual process between supervisors and employees and is an ongoing conversation.
- It is a way to recognize contribution, engage and retain.
- The process begins with yearly goal setting and ends with a review of the success in achieving each goal.
- Self Evaluations - March 28, 2014 - April 11, 2014
- Employee and Supervisor year end performance review discussion - April 14, 2014 - May 2, 2014
- Merit Letters distributed by supervisors with final year end discussion - May 12, 2014 - May 16, 2014
- Goal setting for 2014-2015 between supervisor and employee May 12, 2014 - June 27, 2014
Tools for Performance Management:
- Performance Management - At A Glance: This document will provide an overview of the performance management.
- Performance Review Form: The Performance Review Form is same for all employees.
- Clarkson Values - Definitions and Examples: This document provides definitions of the Clarkson Values and a list of few examples that can be considered for the performance reviews.
- Performance Management Tutorials: These are additional tutorials that provides more information on the performance management process. Click here to view a list of available tutorials.