Molly MacElroy MBA ‘14 now the Sole Assessor, City of Schenectady
Of business school alumni surveyed, 82 percent said their degree increased their earnings power, and 75 percent said their degree led to faster career advancement, according to the Graduate Management Admission Council’s 2017 Alumni Perspectives Survey Report.
General Admission Requirements
Admission is based on your drive, academics, references, test performance and how you'll fit into the program.
An application includes
- transcripts from your undergraduate institution(s)
- GMAT/GRE scores (may not be needed for applicants with work experience, graduate degrees or other practical/applied skill sets)
- essays and letters of recommendation
- TOEFL score of 80 or above
- certificate of finance to receive an I-20
If you are interested in learning more about the online MBA or the one-year residential MBA program in Potsdam, have questions or are ready to apply, contact
Graduate Admissions Team