- Contact Us
- Financial Aid Frequently Asked Questions
- Cost Breakdown
- Scholarships and Awards
- International Student Financial Aid
- Transfer Student Financial Aid
- Financial Aid Resources
- Financial Aid
We also understand that higher education is a substantial financial commitment, which is why our staff is dedicated to helping you and your family afford the education you deserve. Our Financial Assistance Committee distributes aid so that the maximum number of qualified students enroll and stay in school until graduation. Nine out of 10 students at Clarkson receive some form of financial aid.
Students are also encouraged to explore state and private loan and scholarship opportunities through their high school guidance offices or state education departments.
Prospective U.S. first-year students who wish to be considered for aid from Clarkson must:
- File a completed application for admission <http://www.clarkson.edu/getting_into_clarkson/apply_now.html> by January 15 of the final year of secondary school.
- File the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) <http://www.fafsa.ed.gov/> no later than February 15. This form is also available from high school guidance offices and the Clarkson Office of Undergraduate Admission. Early Decision Plan applicants will receive appropriate applications and instructions directly from Clarkson's Undergraduate Admission Office.
Enter Content for Right Column